Copyright © Timothy Rowe
Last Modified: November 1, 2001
Copyright © 2001, Timothy Rowe
- A friend died today
- We just said goodbye to him
- He was in a fight with cancer
- A fight he didn't win
- We met at the treatment center
- Were friends right from the start
- No talk of death Â just life
- And how we play a part
- He showed the signs of battle
- As the cancer attacked
- But as the cancer destroyed his body
- His spirit remained intact
- A person's body may be destroyed
- As the cancer takes its toll
- But if you refuse to let it
- It won't destroy your soul.
- T. C. Rowe
Breast Density Readings by CT, Mammogram Consistent
Jan 27, 2014 - Readings of computed tomography breast density are consistent with mammography readings and have greater interobserver agreement, according to a study published in the January issue of Radiology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!