Anal Cancer

Anal Pap Testing and Cancer
Paget's Disease
Proton Therapy for Anal Cancer
Radiation or Surgery?
Resuming sexual relations after completion of chemotherapy and radiation therapy for anal cancer
Traditional Radiation vs. IMRT for Treatment of Anal Cancer
Treatment Options for Peri-anal Paget's Disease

Intensity-modulated radiation equally as effective as conventional therapy and less toxic

Jan 20, 2011 - The combination of chemotherapy with intensity-modulated radiation therapy is equally as effective for the treatment of anal cancer after two years as the combination of chemotherapy and conventionally delivered radiation therapy, as well as less toxic, according to a study presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology's annual Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, held from Jan. 20 to 22 in San Francisco.