Non-Hodgkin's Disease

Hodgkin's Disease and Fertility
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma TypeB stage II of the tonsils
Pain Associated with the Treatment of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Primary Central Nervous System Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Staging of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Treatments for myelodysplasia
Vaccine Therapy for Lymphoma

Studies outline new options for the standard treatment of various lymphoma types

Dec 7, 2010 - Rituximab may be a better option than watchful waiting in some lymphoma patients, and a new treatment option appears effective for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma, according to two studies being presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology, held from Dec. 4 to 7 in Orlando, Fla. Other research being presented will highlight new options for the standard treatment of advanced asymptomatic follicular lymphoma; mantle cell lymphoma; and early, unfavorable Hodgkin's disease.