OncoLink Patient Guide: Colorectal Cancer
Last Modified: October 27, 2006
|Authors:||James Metz MD, Editor-in-Chief, OncoLink, Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Maggie Hampshire RN, Managing Editor, OncoLink, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
|Publisher:||Saunders, Published October 2003
|Information:||ISBN 0702027154 | Paperback |224 Pages | $19.95 US
Avoiding jargon, this book will answer all the questions that you have concerning risk and prevention, screening and diagnosis, through all the various treatment options available: surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, complementary and alternative therapies. The book will provide you with advice on living with cancer as well.
Attractively designed and clearly presented, the OncoLink Patient Guide will provide you with all the answers you are looking for safe in the knowledge that the information comes from one of the world's leading cancer Internet resources - OncoLink.
Compiled by OncoLink's cancer experts, and arranged in a question and answer style, this book is an essential purchase for all colorectal cancer patients, their doctors, and their caregivers.
- Instant access to information
- Published in collaboration with one of the world's leading Internet cancer resources - OncoLink
- Expert authors and contributors from the OncoLink "Ask the Experts Team"
- Arranged in a Question and Answer style
- Includes a Cancer Diary with charts to help you keep track of your doctors appointments, medications, and treatments
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute